How to get stuff done like a Wordslinger.
I get asked about this all the time, and the truth is I don't have a step-by-step process. What I do have is a series of rules—little habits I keep that let me get three podcasts podcast while writing a daily journal, a daily blog, and a whole bunch of books.
SPOILER: I like to use "buckets." Put everything on a task list, and add a couple of tasks to each day, checking them off of your list as you go.
I do that using:
- Apple Reminder - (comes installed on your Mac and iOS device)
- Evernote - https://evernote.com/
- Asana - https://asana.com/
Looking to up your game? Find out how to get stuff done, bulk up your business, build a writing career and more with these podcasts:
- wordslingerpodcast.com — Weekly interviews with entrepreneurs and authors, such as New York Times Bestselling Author of the Martian, Andy Weir
- spapodcast.com — Weekly tips and advice from three authors who are banging out a living one word at a time
- creativewritingcareer.com — Learn how to write for games, movies, television, even robots from experts who have written Pixar, Telltale Games, Discovery Channel and more.
And if you want to help a Wordslinger out—
Visit my website at http://kevintumlinson.com where you can find my books, links to my podcasts, and my daily blog. Say hi when you get there!